MindMart® – Our Big Data Analytics Platform
What is MindMart®?
MindMart® is MindWave’s proprietary Big Data Analytics platform. A comprehensive information management and decision support system, it supports state-of-the-art technologies such as:
- Visual Analytics & Data Management
- Predictive Modeling, Statistical Analyses & Optimisation
- Location-based Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Real-time Analytics and high velocity data ingestion
- Sensor Data Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
MindMart®‘s powerful core combined with a high velocity data ingestion engine that is benchmarked at a scorching speed of 5TB/sec, is capable of generating insights from live streams of raw data on a “per second” basis.
Advantages to Your Business
- Flexibility to be deployed on-premise or on the cloud
- Easy-to-use platform that is highly customisable and configurable
- Can be customised as a component of a variety of business solutions in a diverse range of verticals
- Uses mainstream open source analytics products with extensive customer bases
- Users get high end performance, flexibility, lower costs of technology adoption (due to the usage of open source applications), in a simplified, easy-to-use and intuitive interface
Our Competitive Advantage
With MindMart® as the core analytics engine, MindWave is focusing on the areas of Smart Cities and Smart Healthcare solutions to contribute towards the Smart Nation vision. With MindWave’s rich experience in RFID, sensors and System Integration, combining the MindMart® analytics core gives MindWave a unique status in the machine-to-machine (M2M) communications and Internet of Things (IoT) industry. The combination of sensors, analytics and technology services gives MindWave the unique capability to be an end-to-end solutions provider in the M2M and IoT market – deploying sensors, connecting them to their respective controllers, collecting the raw data from the sensors, monitoring their individual thresholds, analysing the data, generating the insights (using real-time analytics or batch processing using Hadoop based systems), and packaging the entire solution as a plug-and-play deployment for end users. There are very few players in the market who have this unique capability.